PCysician® Group Candidates
- You are an IT Professional working for a large company, but you are not making what you are worth, making it difficult for you to survive and succeed.
- You own your own IT Company, but your company name is being over-shadowed by the Large or Franchise Companies, making it difficult to get business and recruit employees.
- You are a strong enough as a IT Professional that can operate independently, but you know that a business needs a RECOGNIZABLE BRAND that stands out and enables you to compete, and without being recognized, you will not attract new customers easily.
- You are planning to start your own IT Company but you feel you can’t succeed without being part of a Franchise, and you can’t afford to buy one.
- You recognize the national trends and that IT opportunities are outsourced however, you are losing opportunities because you are perceived as small business.
- You recognize that you are in a "catch-22" dilemma, knowing you need to do more advertising to get new business, but you can't afford to do so, because your advertising budget cannot compete with the Large or Franchise companies budgets.
- You are an IT Professional going to school with the intent of starting your own company and you recognize the value of getting all the help you can by being perceived as a large company and you see the benefits of being a member of PCysician® Group.
- You understand the power in being part of a larger system and the impact it has on the consumer awareness and perception of your business.
PCysician® Group is a registered trademark of its respective owner and the owner retains all legal rights.